HYPERSENSITIVITIES

 
Hypersensitivities – a reaction to an unhealthy environment!
 
Maintaining control over our home environment is becoming a primary concern especially for people with small children and pets. The immune system of a child is less developed than that of an adult and therefore, is more susceptible to air-borne particulates and toxins. A child is smaller in stature and as a result, is closer to things like particulates trapped in carpets and surface dust which increases their exposure levels. These household toxins along with electromagnetic fields can lead to allergies, asthma and a host of other medical issues.

We understand that the health of your family is an important consideration to you. We will work with you to develop and implement natural, safe and healthy strategies for your living space based on your specific needs.